Master in Civil Engineering
Vision of Master of Civil Engineering Major (S2) year 2012-2017 is become a leading world-class magister major in Indonesia that exellence and dignified, produce master of Civil Engineering graduates who professional, actively role in develop and apply science and technology to solve problems in its field by interdisipliner or multidisipliner approach, high integrity, serve on nation interest and prosperity based on Pancasila.
- Organize master’s degree education which produce competent graduates who are qualified in science and technology, able to compete in globalization era, serving to nation’s interest and prosperity.
- Organize excellence and useful research for society and disseminate research result through scientific activities
- Organize community service through sustainable programs by involving all elements of academic and empowering the participation of stakeholders
- Cooperate with national and international institutions in order to improve the quality of Tridharma’s implementation.
- Excellence and competent graduates in civil engineering in the global era and Actively role in the development and application of science and technology to solve the problems faced by the community; The purpose of this is to answer the first mission of the majors, the which the graduates will have the ability that qualified in science and technology, Able to Compete in the global era, serve the nation’s interests and prosperity.
- Innovative research of civil engineering, Become a national and international referral that have environmentally, responsive to the problems of society, nation, and state; The purpose of this is to answer the 2nd mission of the majors, where that research results are made can Become national and international reference it is Necessary to encourage excellence and conduct research that is beneficial to society and disseminate research results through scientific activities.
- Dedication to the community that promotes independence and prosperity with sustainable programs that a accommodate local wisdom;
Dr. Ing. Ir. Andreas Triwiyono
Dr.Eng. Sito Ismanti, S.T., M.Eng.
- Ir. Adam Pamudji Rahardjo, M.Sc., Ph.D
- Ir. Agus Darmawan Adi, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Ir. Agus Prasetya, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Dr. es. sc. tech. Ir. Ahmad Rifa’i , M.T.
- Akhmad Aminullah , ST, MT, Ph.D.
- Ali Awaludin S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Dr.-Ing., Ir. Andreas Triwiyono ,M.Sc.
- Arief Setiawan Budi Nugroho, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Ashar Saputra, ST., M.T.,Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Bambang Agus Kironoto
- Prof. Ir. Bambang Suhendro, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Ir. Bambang Supriyadi, CES., DEA, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Bambang Triatmodjo CES., DEA.
- Ir. Budi Kamulyan, M.Eng.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Budi Santoso Wignyosukarto , Dip.HE.
- Ir. Dewanti, M.S.
- Prof. Ir. Djoko Legono, Ph.D.
- Ir. Djoko Luknanto M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Dr.-Ing. Ir. Djoko Sulistyo
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Fatchan Nurochmad , M.Agr.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Hary Christady Hardiyatmo , M.Eng, DEA.
- Prof. Ir. Henricus Priyosulistyo , M.Sc.,Ph.D.
- Dr. Eng. Imam Muthohar , S.T., MT.
- Prof. Ir. Iman Satyarno M.E., Ph.D.
- Inggar Septhia Irawati , S.T., M.T.
- Ir. Istiarto , M.Eng, Ph.D.
- Prof. Ir. Joko Sujono, M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Kabul Basah Suryolelono Dip.HE., DEA.
- Ir. Latif Budi Suparma M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Ir. M. Fauzie Siswanto , M.Sc.
- Muhammad Zuhdy Irawan , S.T., M.T.
- Dr. Ir. H. Muslikh , M.Sc., M.Phil.
- Prof. Ir. Nizam , M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Prof. Ir. Nur Yuwono Dip.HE., Ph.D.
- Ir. Rachmad Jayadi , Ph.D.
- Prof. Ir. Radianta Triatmadja , Ph.D.
- Ir. Sri Puji Saraswati, M.Sc.
- Ir. Sudarmoko , M.Sc.
- Prof. Ir. Sudjarwadi, M.Eng.,Ph.D.
- Ir. Suprapto Siswosukarto, Ph.D.
- Teuku Faisal Fathani S.T., M.T., Ph.D.
- Prof. Ir. Tibertius Agus Prayitno, M.For., Ph.D.
- Ir. H. Wardhani Sartono M.Sc.